New Hope Maui is a church that exists to help people come alive to their relationships, gifts, talents, opportunities and fulfillment. Christ said He came so that we could experience life in its most abundant form (John 10:10.) We believe this life can be found best in a relationship with Him and loving others.
We are a Foursquare church located in Central Maui filled with a diverse family of believers. We invite you to visit us and connect with a loving fellowship of people.
Our Core Priorities
We have Four Words that reflect our priorities:
*Liberate *Cultivate *Celebrate * Permeate
- We are called to Liberate people to celebrate their significance.
- As God’s Presence in our lives liberates us from sin, our past, our wounded perceptions of ourselves & others, we will experience our significance …
- Intimacy with God
- Identity in His Grace
- Influencing people & cultures for His Glory
- We are called to Cultivate spiritual life in people!
- Develop your design and discover who you are in God’s Grace!
- We grow when we connect God, His Word, and life together!
- We grow when we guide others into intimacy with God through spiritual mentorship!
- We grow when we connect with community in ways that create passion for God deeper than all other passions!
- We are called to Celebrate intimate relationship with God …
- Celebrate inner transformation as God’s presence, truth, and power are working in us …
- Celebrate in community with others!
- Celebrate your Spiritual Gifts! Go to www.enewhope.org/spiritualgifts/evaluation.php to discover your spiritual gifts!
- We are called to Permeate every culture!
- Deploy your destiny and discover what you can do for God’s glory!
- We must lift our eyes above the patterns of the past. From this point forward you can be different in outreach to your circles of influence and to the world!
- As we Permeate the cultures God has placed us in, our lives can bring glory to God and advance His Kingdom as we love others!
- One hand reaching out to another is all it takes to change a person’s life. Encourage. Help. Pray. These simple acts can transform a stranger’s path, a family’s future or a friend’s eternity!